Saturday, May 7, 2011

Abstract V Concreate




A lot of work, but I think I made it a lot harder on myself than I had to. If I had planned it out better, especially my timing, It would have not only looked better but I wouldn't have wasted so much time on animation that didn't even make it into the final cut. That way I could have spent more time on sections that needed more work, and really made it shine. There were definitely times when I looked at a piece of animation that I wasn't happy with but, had to move on because I needed to stay on schedule, and it was "good enough."
Two things I did get out of it was I now feel much more comfortable animating fire, and I really learned how to make a schedule and stick to, and push myself

My favorite parts to animate were the abstract parts

No comments:

Post a Comment